TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN
Jam Air permits unaccompanied minors (UM) to travel without company of an adult under the following regulations:
- UM age 6 years or more are allowed to fly alone; parents or legal guardian must provide contact‚ address and phone of person to receive the child at destination.
- UM ages 2 to 5 years and 11 months must fly under adult supervision only.
- UM from infancy to 23 months must only fly with their parents or guardian.
- Mothers flying alone with twins or 2 infants must purchase one adult ticket for the children and bring a car seat for one child to sit in.
- Children 12 and over must have their own seat.